Sterling silver Collie dog charm. The collie apart from being kept as a pet is traditionally used as a herding dog working with sheep and cattle. It originated in the north of the United Kingdom and the most famous example of this breed is Lassie who starred in a popular book and then went on to films and television.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Collie charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 18mm x 21mm.
- Approx. weight - 6.3grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":