Sterling silver Cat charm. Domestic cats are descended from wild cats though they have been domesticated for thousands of years as evidenced in ancient Egypt where there was a cat goddess called Bast. Cats probably became popular for the more practical reason of keeping vermin in check.
By Andrew Hall
- Approx. size 15mm x 26mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.1grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":