Sterling silver Doberman charm. The Doberman Pinscher was originally developed around 1890 by Karl Friedrich Louis Dobermann, who cross bred a large number of breeds to get the attributes he required.
They are are one the most common of pet breeds, it is intelligent, alert, and loyal. The Doberman has been much used by police forces and as a guard dog.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Doberman charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 18mm x 19mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.4grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":