Sterling silver Comedy and Tragedy charm. The origin of the masks dates back to ancient Greece when the actors wore masks to represent comedy or tragedy.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Comedy & Tragedy Mask charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 12mm x 16mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.1grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Boxes no longer available:
Chain No longer available: