The Cornish Pastie or pasty are made from pastry usually filled with meat and vegetables, in popular culture they are associated with Cornish miners who found them to be an easy complete meal to take down the mine despite this, mention of the Pasty has been found in documents going back to the 13 century.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Pastie charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 7mm x 16mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.15grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":