Traditional Cornish pixie, mythical mischievous inhabitant of the moorlands of Cornwall. Their origin is lost in the mists of time, they are often connected to ancient sites, such as stone circles and burial chambers.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Cornish Pixie charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 12mm x 15mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.4grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":