Sterling silver Corgi dog charm. The Corgi is a small dog which comes from Pembrokeshire in Wales, this ancient breed of dog, thought to have originated in Scandinavia, is traditionally used as a herding dog. The most famous Corgi owner is Queen Elizabeth II.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Corgi charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 15mm x 22mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.0grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":