Sterling silver knight on horseback charm. This popular London charm is of a medieval knight in armour. armour was worn from about the 13th until the 17th century when the advent of guns made it obsolete.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Knight on Horseback charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 20mm x 25mm.
- Approx. weight - 3.6grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":