Craftsman made Sterling silver St Paul's cathedral charm. The current St Paul's cathedral is the fifth cathedral to stand on this site, the first dates back to 604 AD. The present cathedral was designed in the 17th century by Sir Christopher Wren after the previous cathedral had been destroyed by the Great fire of London. The image of St Paul's standing whilst great parts of London were destroyed in the second world war during the blitz is an iconic image. By Andrew Hall
- Made in England
- Approx. size 14mm x 18mm.
- Approx. weight - 2.83grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":