This Sterling silver charm of Queen Elizabeth II taking the salute at the trooping the colour ceremony in London was designed in 1977 to commemorate her silver jubilee .
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Queen Elizabeth II on Horseback charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 22mm x 22mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.6grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Boxes no longer available:
Chain No longer available: