Sterling silver Thistle charm
A Sterling silver thistle surrounded by a twisted wire frame. This charm of the national flower of Scotland is also an ancient symbol found everywhere in Scottish design.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Thistle charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 18mm x 20mm.
- Approx. weight - 2.3grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":