Sterling silver charm. The puffin, is a type of Auk. It is noticeable because of its bright coloured beak and is popular due to its comical appearance. Puffins feed by diving into the sea to catch small fish and sandeels, their nests are built in burrows.
By Andrew Hall
- Made in England
- Approx. size 10mm x 20mm.
- Approx. weight - 3.35grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":