Sterling silver afghan dog charm
Sterling silver Afghan Hound charm.
The Afghan Hound is an ancient dog, North African sight-hounds, (hounds that hunt using speed and sight rather than scent) migrated into the mountains of Afghanistan the hounds with the heaviest coats were used to breed from, creating the Afghan. They then spread into the border areas and into India where they were used by hunters and shepherds. In Afghanistan, the breed is used to guard sheep and cattle, and to hunt deer, wolves, gazelles, foxes, leopards and panthers.
By Andrew Hall
- Made in England
- Approx. size 17mm x 23mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.2grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":