Sterling silver pheasant charm.
The pheasant is a common bird throughout the world, the male is much more colourful than the female with long brightly coloured tail feathers. It is often hunted for sport and food.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Pheasant charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 10mm x 21mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.17grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Boxes no longer available:
Chain No longer available: