Sterling silver Alsation charm. The Alsation or German Shepherd dog is a fairly new breed, being bred in Germany in the late 1890's as a sheep dog. It was found to have characteristics that also made it suitable as a guard dog, police dog and also for use in military situations, it has since become a very popular breed.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Alsation charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 19mm x 22mm.
- Approx. weight - 3.9grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":