Sterling silver African Elephant charm. The African elephant is the largest living land animal, some males stand as much as 4 meters (13 feet) tall.The elephant is an intelligent animal having a large and complex brain, unfortunately the elephant population has been severely reduced mainly through ivory poaching and despite a ban on the trade, poaching continues.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Elephant charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 15mm x 20mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.7grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":