Edinburgh Castle charm in Sterling silver .
Edinburgh castle rock has been inhabited at least since the bronze age 900BC. The castle rock is the eroded remains of a 350 million year old volcano. In its early days the settlement was known as Din Eidyn it only became known as Edinburgh when the first Angles settled there around 638AD.
A royal castle was built on the rock in the 12th century and remained as a royal residence untill the union of England and Scotland in 1603.The oldest surviving building is St Margaret's chapel dating from the 12th century.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made in England
- Approx. size 12mm x 13mm.
- Approx. weight - 2.3grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":