Sterling silver Scottie Dog charm
Sterling silver Scottie Dog charm.
Scotties or Aberdeen terriers were originally bred in Scotland to hunt badgers. They are known for being fearless and loyal.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Scottie charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 16mm x 18mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.6grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":