Sterling silver Scottie Dog charm.
Scotties or Aberdeen terriers were originally bred in Scotland to hunt badgers. They are known for being fearless and loyal.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Scottie charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 16mm x 18mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.6grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Boxes no longer available:
Chain No longer available: