Sterling silver Pointer charm.
Pointers are bred for their skill of pointing out the position of game birds to hunters. Its origin appears to go back to the 17th century.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Pointer charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 15mm x 23mm.
- Approx. weight - 3.8grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":