Sterling Silver Scottish Thistle charm. No one really knows why but the thistle, has for hundreds of years been a symbol of Scotland and its presence is found everywhere on Scottish products, clothing ,literature, badges, food labels and jewellery.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Thistle charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 14mm x 17mm.
- Approx. weight - 0.87grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":