Sterling silver Goldfish charm. Goldfish are a member of the carp family and have been domesticated for at least a thousand years. Originating in China their popularity as ornamental fish spread across the world, reaching Europe in the 1600's and America in the 1850's.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Goldfish charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 12mm x 13mm.
- Approx. weight - 0.9grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":