Sterling silver Poodle charm.
The origin of the Poodle is debated, with its origin being either in Germany or France. It is bred in various sizes, the standard having been used as a working dog for hunting.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Poodle charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 19mm x 19mm.
- Approx. weight - 5.7grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":