Sterling silver Fox charm
Sterling silver Fox Charm.
Foxes have played an important part in mythology for thousands of years, often portraying the qualities, cunning, slyness, deceit but also more positively intelligence.
Foxes also appear in many children's stories, more often than not portrayed as the bad character.
Fox charms have been worn by both sides in the long running fox hunting dispute.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Fox head charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 12mm x 13mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.45grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":