Sterling silver Marble Arch charm. Marble Arch was designed in 1827 to be a grand entrance for Buckingham palace. It was moved in 1851 and now stands alone on a traffic island, traditionally only the royal family and military escort are allowed to pass through the arch.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Marble Arch charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 10mm x 14mm.
- Approx. weight - 3.9grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":