Sterling silver Cocker Spaniel Dog charm. Dogs known as spaniels have existed for at least five hundred years but the type known as the Cocker spaniel was only defined in the 1890's, the main difference from other spaniels being its size, under 25Lbs. Cocker spaniels make good gun dogs and are popular as pets.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Cocker Spaniel charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 14mm x 20mm.
- Approx. weight - 3.4grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Boxes no longer available:
Chain No longer available: