Craftsman made Sterling silver Jersey Bachin charm.
The Jersey Bachin (pronounced bashan) is a traditional Channel Islands pan for making jam on an open fire, real ones are made of brass and are up to 6 foot in diameter.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 16mm Diameter
- Approx. weight - 2.1grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":