Sterling silver Airedale Terrier charm.
The Airedale Terrier originated in Airedale, Yorkshire, England. It is sometimes known as the "King of Terriers" because it is the largest terrier breed. It was originally Bred from a Welsh Terrier and an Otterhound ,it has also been known as the Waterside Terrier, because it was bred to hunt otters around the River Aire which runs through Airedale.
By Andrew Hall
- Made in England
- Approx. size 21mm x 22mm.
- Approx. weight - 6.8grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Boxes no longer available:
Chain No longer available: