The Celtic cross is an early Christian cross, which appears in Britain and Ireland about 900 A.D. It has a distinctly Celtic form which some feel has echos of earlier Bronze and Iron age art.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Celtic cross charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 9mm x 17mm.
- Approx. weight - 0.5grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":