Sterling Silver Bagpipe charm.
Bagpipes have existed in various forms across Europe into North Africa for possibly as long as 3000yrs.
This Sterling Silver Bagpipe charm is the slightly smaller model of the two bagpipe charms that I produce of the most widely known Scottish bagpipes which have over the last few hundred years become a symbol of Scotland and whose haunting tones are known across the world.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 15mm x 16mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.1grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":