Sterling silver Scottish Lion charm.
The lion rampant has been a part of the Scottish royal coat of arms for hundreds of years, it is depicted in red with blue claws and tongue.
The lion was first used by King William the Lion also known as William the rough or William the first who reigned from 1144 - 1214 AD.
- Sterling Silver Scottish Lion charm
- Made in England
- Approx. size 12mm x 18mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.3grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":