Big Ben charm made from Sterling silver . Big Ben is the name that has been given to the the largest bell in the clock tower of the Palace of Westminster, also known as the Houses of Parliament or Westminster Palace, in London England. There has been a royal palace on the site since at least 1045 during the reign of King Edward the Confessor, so the site links modern London to it's past. The modern building , designed by Sir Charles Barry was begun in 1840, it is the meeting place of the United Kingdom Government.
By Andrew Hall
- Made in England
- Approx. size 14mm x 19mm.
- Approx. weight - 2.5grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":