Sterling silver Ormer shell charm.
Ormers are a type of Abalone and are a delicacy in the British Channel Islands. Due to their popularity the Stock of Ormers has been strictly protected from over fishing. The name Ormer is thought to have been derived from the French words for ear of the sea ( due to their shape) oreille-de-mer which became shortened to Ormer.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 14mm x 24mm.
- Approx. weight - 2.1grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Boxes no longer available:
Chain No longer available: