Sterling silver Tibetan Terrier charm. The Tibetan Terrier or Tsang Apso as it is known in Tibet, is a very old breed of dog kept as a guard dog and also for herding. The dogs thick coat and large flat hairy feet make it ideally suited for working in the snow of the Himalayas. The Tibetan terrier is also kept by the monks as a temple dog and companion.
By Andrew Hall
- Made in England
- Approx. size 14mm x 16mm.
- Approx. weight - 5 grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":