Sterling silver Budgie charm.
The budgerigar is commonly known in the U.K. as a Budgie or a Parakeet.
It is a small member of the parrot family and is native to Australia where it lives a nomadic life in flocks, living largely of seeds.
The budgie is a very popular pet ranking number three after cats and dogs.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Budgie charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 13mm x 26mm.
- Approx. weight - 3.45grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":