Sterling silver Hedgehog charm.
The Hedgehog is a nocturnal omnivorous animal eating a wide range of insects, frogs ,snakes, snails, berries and other similar food. There are seventeen different species across the world, the American continent and Australia have no native species.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Hedgehog charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 10mm x 16mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.9grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":