Sterling silver Salmon charm.
Salmon live in the north Atlantic and Pacific oceans, swimming up rivers to breed. They are farmed intensively for food and are a very popular game fish.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Salmon charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 6mm x 24mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.8grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":