Sterling silver Jersey cow charm.
Jersey cows were originally bred on the island of Jersey in the British channel Island. Jersey cows are known for being placid and for producing milk with a high buttermilk content.They are a small breed of cow but are also known for the ease with which they calve. The Jersey cow has a brown colour in any shade from light tan to dark brown.
By Andrew Hall
- Made in England
- Approx. size 11mm x 17mm.
- Approx. weight - 2.7grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":