It is thought the Spinning wheel was developed about a 1000 yrs ago in the Islamic world to spin thread, this replaced the ancient technique of hand spinning with a spindle.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Spinning Wheel charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 13mm x 18mm.
- Approx. weight - 1.34grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":