Sterling silver Nessie the Loch Ness Monster charm
Find out more at The Legend of Nessie
Sterling silver Nessie the Loch Ness monster charm. Loch Ness in the Scottish highlands is 22.6miles long and 744.6ft deep. The first reported modern sighting of Nessie was in 1933 and since then there have been many reputed sightings of a monster. Though, despite much research there has been no concrete proof that Nessie exists, there are many people who believe some kind of creature is in the Loch.
The presence of a Loch Ness monster has done much for the tourist industry. Here is your chance to own a Sterling silver Nessie the Loch ness monster charm.
By Andrew Hall
- Made in England
- Approx. size 17mm x 25mm.
- Approx. weight - 3.0grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":