Sterling silver Raccoon charm.
Raccoons are native to north America, they have distinctive hooped tails and black and white 'mask'. Raccoons are omnivorous eating both plants and animals.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Raccoon charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 14mm x 26mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.2grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Chain/Necklet 18" - 20" - 24":