Sterling silver Dachshund charm. There does not seem to be any consensus between experts on how the Dachshund originated. Several different breeds have been named as their ancestors.
What is agreed is that the Dachshund originated in Germany and that they were used for hunting badgers and other small mammals.The Dachshund has been a favourite of many famous people including Queen Victoria.
By Andrew Hall
- Craftsman made Sterling silver Dachshund charm.
- Made in England
- Approx. size 13mm x 24mm.
- Approx. weight - 4.42grams.
Choose from the options
- Either attach your charm with a jump ring (included in the price)
- Add a carabiner catch so that you can put the charm on your bracelet or necklet yourself !
- Add a chain to wear your charm as a pendant.
- Add a box
11mm Carabiner - Gap 1.5mm:
Boxes no longer available:
Chain No longer available: